- Successful, established business
- Be part of a great team
- Opportunity to grow
The Recruitment Alternative provides professional recruitment services to a range of SME businesses across Australia & New Zealand.
About the Role
Provide sales & administration support to internal & external customers for our client, a specialist in supplying printed and blank labels, label printers, thermal transfer ribbons, barcode scanners, software and more.
What’s great about this role:
- Fast paced and growing business
- 8.30-4.30 set hours provides good balance
- Training provided for the right person
- Great progression possible
- Assist customer enquiries and following through
- Liaise with customers and suppliers re product, delivery, orders
- Process customers’ orders, invoices, quotes and maintaining records including library of samples
- Assist in reordering of stock and inventory control
- Contribute to develop/update existing and new work processes
- Maintain product on ecommerce site including uploading brochures and price checking
Skills and Experience:
- 2 years plus internal sales or customer service experience
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite and ideally MYOB
- Self-motivated, quick learner, with a can-do attitude.
- High calibre communication, interpersonal & influencing skills
- Strong work ethic and willingness to go above and beyond to achieve results, contributing to the team
- Detail oriented with good process-based approach to planning, time management, and follow-up and negotiation skills
How to apply
All applications are to be submitted online – click APPLY. We will be reviewing applications as they are received so apply today! Please note only candidates that meet our client’s selection criteria will be contacted. You must have the right to work in Australia without limitations.