- Excellent hourly rate
- Full training provided
- Successful NZ owned, family business
About the Employer
My client has been in the glazing and aluminium industry, servicing the Hawke’s Bay & Napier region for over a decade. A small and successful family business with strong values, they are a one stop shop for all things glass.
About the Role
Business is busier than ever, and my client is looking for a new team member to provide hands on support and assistance within their production team. You will be responsible for receiving and unpacking inwards materials and prepping them for manufacture into aluminium glazing units. This includes pre production work such as operating milling and punching machines. Full training will be provided for the right attitude. Willingness to learn and reliability will see you earning an excellent hourly rate with potential for future career progression.
- Secure, permanent opportunity
- Generous hourly rate
- Monday to Friday – No weekends!
- Supportive team culture
- Some heavy lifting may be required
- Accepting incoming goods
- Assisting with pre production works on aluminium extrusions
- Organising materials ready for each job
Skills and Experience:
- Basic technical/ hands on skills
- Comfortable with occasional heavy lifting/ manual handling
- Willingness to help out and learn
- Reliable and a positive attitude
- Full, clean drivers licence
- Forklift licence is preferred
Please note only candidates that meet our client’s selection criteria will be contacted.
Job ID: WSPA01