- NZ owned and operated family business based in the Hawkes Bay
- Hours of work 7.00 am – 4.30 pm
About the Company
Our client is a successful glass company that has stood the test of time. They are committed to quality products that are produced in their boutique facility. With a strong culture of continuous improvement and hard work this is a company that values its people and customers.
About the Role
In this hands-on role you will be focussing on new construction work for both commercial and residential glazing projects and the installation of frameless showers, splashbacks, mirrors, frameless balustrades.
- Role with work/life balance working Monday-Friday – the weekends are for you to enjoy!
- Excellent remuneration
- Stable employment with a pipeline of projects
Key responsibilities will include:
- Commercial and residential glazing
- Fabricate and install frameless showers, splashbacks, mirrors, balustrades, etc
- Read and interpret plans and specifications
- Use, handle and store glass and glazing products
- Fabricate and assemble
- Providing exceptional customer service
- Ensuring OH&S standards are met
To be successful for this role you must have the following:
- Relevant glass experience
- Proven experience in glass cutting and handling
- Have good attention to detail and take pride in your workspace
- Strong work ethic
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Be a motivated and positive team player
- A clean full car Drivers license
This is an exciting time to become part of this business! If you have demonstrated experience in the glass industry and are motivated with a positive attitude this could be the opportunity you have been waiting for.
Interested? Don’t delay in applying for this role as applications will be reviewed as they are received.
Please note only candidates that meet our client’s selection criteria will be contacted.
Job ID: ASGL01