- Flourishing Residential Building Industry
- Competitive Remuneration
- Secure permanent role
- New Zealand owned business
About the Employer
A successful and progressive New Zealand owned family Business within the Residential Construction industry, specialising in transportable homes. They offer an innovative way of building which is easy, exciting and hassle-free from start to finish to deliver a seamless and exceptional customer experience. The growth phase the business is currently on testifies to their winning mind-set and their genuine passion to bring strength to their local community and region.
About the Role:
Our client client is seeking a tenacious Sales professional to join their team. The successful candidate for this role will not be the average Sales Consultant. What our client seeks is a hungry business developer, complimented by your ability to build rapport with customers and close sales without compromising on making a positive, lasting impression. You are highly personable, integrous and have exceptional people skills. To ensure you are successful, you will have the backing of ongoing effective marketing strategies to generate leads.
- Positive and Respectful team culture
- ASAP start | Mon-Fri (no weekends)
- Values driven company
- Achievable Sales targets
- Engage in a warm and welcoming manner with all show home walk-in customers
- Achieving targets and KPI’s, increasing the conversion rate from lead to a closed sale
- Diligently follow up of all quotes, cultivating positive client relationships leading to successful contract.
- Assisting clients through the sales and design process in selecting a package to suit their budget and lifestyle.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to ensure the end to end sales process is managed in a timely manner, delivering exceptional customer service
- Active engagement throughout the process at all times, especially with the customer, until final approval of concept plans
Skills and Experience:
- Previous experience in new home design and/or the construction industry, ideally in Sales
- A genuine interest in listening and understanding the customer’s needs and requirements
- Strong negotiation, interpersonal and engaging presentation skills
- Highly self-motivated, resilience towards achievement of personal sales targets
- Energy, passion and drive in all aspects of business development
- Outstanding professional presentation
- Demonstrated history of honesty, integrity and a high level of professionalism
- Proven ability to self-manage and be self-disciplined
- New Zealand Driver’s Licence
If you are a tenacious and driven sales professional with a personable nature and a competitive edge, this may be a great opportunity for you.
Job ID: JSHC01