- Competitive salary based on skills and experience
- Opportunities for Dental Technicians available in Auckland & Wellington”
- Plenty of opportunity for ongoing training professional development
- Open to candidates with a broad and mixed skill-set
About the Employer
Our client is a locally owned and operated Dental Laboratory servicing the New Zealand Dental Industry. They specialise in the fabrication of quality restorations for dental prosthetics, implant, ceramic and crown and bridge procedures. Our client prides themselves on delivering the highest quality products in a timely manner using the most advanced technology available; they are on the lookout for passionate and energetic Technicians to join their team.
About the Role:
This could be your dream job!
If you are interested in a career pathway within the dental industry, this could be the opportunity you’ve been waiting for. Join a warm, friendly and collaborative team in a modern dental laboratory with accessible transport right on the doorstep. There is plenty of scope for professional development and a pathway for you to focus on your speciality area.
- Great work environment in a modern dental laboratory
- Competitive salary commensurate with your skills and experience
- Public transport and all amenities on the doorstep
- Friendly, collaborative, supportive team environment
- Mainly responsible to work in the Model and CADCAM department
- Fabrication, articulation and completion of dental models and related tasks;
- Assist in CADCAM processing including 3D Scanning, Milling & Printing
- Assist in selection & ordering of Implant components;
- Assist in the general operation of the laboratory so that it will be run in a professional and efficient manner;
- Quality control procedures in conjunction with General Manager/Laboratory
Skills and Experience:
- Relative experience will be held in high regard;
- An understanding of Crown and Bridge technology (an advantage)
- Be highly organised with excellent attention to detail and time management skills
- Ability to work with colleagues to achieve team objectives
- A high standard of work values and ethics.
- Be able to work autonomously as well as within a team environment
- Have a positive ‘can do’ attitude
Please note only candidates that meet our client’s selection criteria will be contacted.
Job ID: KFDTW04