About the Employer
Our client is an industry leader in custom made Australian products. They manufacture to order on site and have been offering high quality, energy efficient and custom-made solutions for over 30 years. Their customers include; retail supermarket chains, healthcare, heavy industry, mining and food manufacturing.
About the Role
Our client is seeking a confident and capable administration person to coordinate the efficient and effective scheduling of job orders/installations and provide exceptional customer service. This role also includes assigning tasks, opening and closing tickets, booking site visits for salespeople, maintaining calendars, providing accurate, efficient and effective communication. Providing outstanding customer service, processing paperwork from site installations, quoting for small spare parts, resolving issues quickly, pricing and creating sales quotes and filing and general admin as required
- Work with a long-established family-owned business
- Work in the beautiful Blue Mountains
- Avoid the city traffic and work away from the CBD!
- Very competitive salary on offer
- Work in a small friendly team
- Schedule jobs for service and installation in accordance with customer requirements
- Assign tasks, open and close service tickets using SAP B1
- Book onsite visits for sales/management and maintain calendars.
- Provide professional, accurate, efficient and effective communication, in particular email responses
- Provide outstanding customer service
- Quote for small spare parts
- Liaise and communicate with internal departments
- Resolve issues quickly
- Price and create sales quotes using SAP
- Follow up missing freight orders
Skills and Experience
- Previous experience working in manufacturing
- Minimum 1 year scheduling jobs
- SAP or similar CRM experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Outstanding attention to detail
- Willing to question the status quo and make improvements
- Confident and highly organised
Please note a police check will be required for the successful candidate
Only candidates that meet our client’s selection criteria will be contacted.
Job ID: LDIS01