- Family owned business
- Fun Recreational Product
- Newly created role – excellent opportunity to grow this business!
About the Employer
As the sole Australian distributor of this exciting recreational product, this is a new division within this extremely successful outdoor area specialists company, one they are looking to really develop & grow,
About the Role
Reporting to the Business owner and located in Lithgow, you will be joining a small head office team and be solely responsible for promoting & selling this exciting product to existing and new clients in the Australian Holiday Park & Leisure Industry. A key part the role will be the growth of new business opportunities and you will you converting leads, and not afraid of cold calling.
- Excellent remuneration package
- Stable, secure employment with a business experiencing growth
- On site parking
- Small & friendly team
Key responsibilities will include:
- Meeting sales targets through securing new business and growing the client portfolio
- Maintain and build client relationships through regular communication.
- Providing technical advice and support
To be successful for this role you must have the following:
- Excellent communication skills and customer service
- Experience working within the holiday park or camping industry would be favourable
- Strong attention to detail and organisational skills
- Well presented, reliable, friendly and professional
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Enthusiastic, self-motivated and takes pride in what you do
- Be flexible and adaptable to changing priorities and deadlines and not be afraid to use your initiative to problem solve and ‘have a go’.
If you are a dynamic sales executive, love a challenge and want to work for an industry leader where you are truly part of the team and not just a number, that offers a competitive salary and career development in a relaxed and fun environment, then this could be the right position for you!
Please note only candidates that meet our client’s selection criteria will be contacted.
Job ID: HMSP02