- Make your mark in this niche market – Industrial Ventilation
- Small privately owned company who are leaders in their field
- Young dynamic Culture
- Competitive salary package and exceptional company benefits
About the Employer:
Our client is a global market leader, developing innovative technology solutions for the mining and utilities industries. You will be surrounded by highly experienced professionals who are industry experts, solving today’s challenges and tomorrow’s problems.
About the Role:
Due to company growth, this newly created role requires a highly driven and self-motivated individual, to support the execution of an established marketing strategy for the business in 2021 and beyond.
While prior marketing experience and exposure to the mining industry will be important, attitude and willingness is even more essential for anyone wishing to succeed in this role.
- You will be responsible for the execution of Marketing and Communications activation campaigns across a range of traditional and digital channels.
- Conceiving, developing and delivering engaging branding and positioning.
- Liaising with external digital agencies and channel specific providers.
- Creating, mapping and implementing customer journeys and associated automated and behaviour-based workflows.
Essential Skills & Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications or Business, coupled with 5+ years’ demonstrated experience and a qualified knowledge of B2B, B2C and Industrial Marketing processes.
- Exceptional written and oral communications skills with an ability to translate complex messaging into engaging, action-oriented content for range of internal and external audiences.
- Detailed understanding of digital platforms, best practices and their integrations across channels including web, email, search, display and social.
- An agile mind with the ability to seek out new and innovative ways to extend reach and position the business in new and existing markets.
- Highly resourceful, driven and can use initiative to go beyond instruction and deliver integrated initiatives which provide a scaling effect for the business.
- Outwardly positive, confident, reliable, customer-oriented and highly organised.
Please forward your cover letter and resume in WORD format.
Please note only candidates that meet our client’s selection criteria will be contacted.
Job ID: MWMS01