- Head up the Marketing team
- Rewarded for your hard work and dedication
- Honest, Transparent and Trustworthy Work Culture
About the Employer
A family owned business who has been in operation since the early 1990s. They have an excellent culture of trust, transparency and honesty and all staff are treated equal with a view to develop the potential in each and every employee. Our client describes their workplace as a “fun and enjoyable place to be” where “hard work and dedication” are recognised. If you are looking for a workplace that nurtures their staff, look no further.
About the Role:
Newly created role where you will bring recent marketing experience to drive brand awareness and deliver successful marketing campaigns both in the traditional and digital sense. Ideally, you will also have experience with website development as you would be expected to refresh and update their website to generate more quality leads.
- Flexible start and finish times
- Company laptop provided
- Be rewarded for hard work and dedication
- Career progression
- Update and refresh company website in order to generate more quality leads
- Develop and coordinate content for online and offline channels for the entire business
- Increase brand awareness through multiple platforms including creating and maintaining digital presence via website and social media
- Coordinate marketing campaigns
- Coordinate sales team outbound calls and present leads to management
- Analyse and report on marketing campaign efficacy to management
Skills and Experience:
- Previous experience in marketing or recent graduate with a tertiary qualification in marketing
- Experience in web development (highly desirable)
- Good copywriting skills
- Proficient in the use of MS Office Suite
- Prior leadership or managerial experience (desirable)
Please note only candidates that meet our client’s selection criteria will be contacted.