- Work for a market leader with a great culture
- Newly created role, you can make your own!
- Attractive salary package, company car, & uncapped incentives
About the Employer
Established in 1945, our Client supplies world leading Construction Equipment brands through sales, service and hire of their equipment throughout four countries in the World. Today, every division within the Group supports the core business, and this clear focus is a key to the Group’s continuing success. In addition to selling world-leading brands of new & used Construction Equipment, they also have a comprehensive after-sales divisions for servicing and parts.
About the Role:
Due to the ongoing growth and success of the WA Branch, a newly developed role has become available for a dynamic, self-motivated individual who has exceptional leadership skills and experience in Machinery Sales and Parts Management within the Construction and Earthmoving industries. This person will be responsible for overseeing the entire sales cycle from the initial sale, build, delivery and aftersales service, through the lifespan of the machine.
In addition, you will be spending time on the road meeting with new and existing customers, to continue to grow the business and find new opportunities for each division. This role will drive cohesion between the functional areas of the business and ensure seamless transition of responsibilities between all divisions, throughout the customer cycle.
- Newly created role you can make your own
- Be rewarded for your efforts with uncapped bonus opportunities
- Opportunity to work with an Industry Leader, who values their staff
- Provide positive leadership to all divisions and staff to ensure cohesion throughout the Branch
- Create a positive, professional customer experience across all 3 Divisions of the business
- Undertake Customer Site visits to both new and existing clients to expand sales opportunities
- Provide support to the Sales Team as required, to achieve the outcome of increased sales
- Act as a conduit between the Machinery Sales team and Aftersales Team to ensure delivery deadlines are met
- Liaise with the aftersales team to ensure warranty claims are processed correctly and customers are kept informed
- Liaise with customers to ensure complete satisfaction with services and facilities at all times
- Ensure general cleanliness and tidiness of all areas including; workshop, parts, machines and external ie; weeds, signage etc
Skills and Experience:
- Solid experience in machinery sales within the construction/earthmoving industry
- Demonstrated leadership skills, with the ability to manage, coach and mentor other staff
- Sound communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Resilient, persistent personality with the ability to follow through
- Self-motivated, with a strong work ethic and a drive to succeed
- Ability to manage own time and workloads
- A “do it once and do it well” attitude
- Ability to work independently and report into remotely located management
- Sound computer skills
Please note only candidates that meet our client’s selection criteria will be contacted.
Job ID: LBCSR01