Casual Warehouse/Production Assistant
- Excellent Work Life / Family Balance
- Energetic and Vibrant Team
- Career Progression a possibility
About the Employer
Our client is an Industry Leader with over 10 years of experience and a solid reputation. They specialise in the manufacture and supply of field equipment to mining and exploration companies. With an extensive product range and an ability to collaborate with their clients, they take pride in supplying products that will work with the latest machinery or in developing new products. They strive to build a great place to work so employees can truly feel engaged and have fun at work!
About the Role:
As a Warehouse/Production Assistant, you will be working in a fantastic team and have the opportunity to use your attention to detail skills in an environment where hard work is rewarded. You will be responsible to make sure a high level of quality control is maintained in the production line, printing labels, general production line tasks and packing/labelling final products. This role is initially on a casual basis and may involve 3 to 5 8hour shifts per week.
- Employer of choice
- Excellent Work Environment
- Career development, skills development
- Ensure quality control of production line
- Operating small production equipment
- Order Packing
- Maintain company standards and KPI’s
- Forklift duties (if licensed).
Skills and Experience:
- Demonstrated high level of attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Previous work experience
- Must have full working rights in Australia
Please forward your cover letter and resume.
Please note only candidates that meet our client’s selection criteria will be contacted.
Job ID: JBCWA01