- Ongoing secure work within a growing team & business
- Work-life balance & attractive salary package
- Travel to site & assist in installations
About the Employer:
Our client is a highly successful Sunshine Coast-based business that has been serving the community for over 20 years. They pride themselves on delivering custom-made Stone Benchtops, Fireplaces, Furniture, Staircases, Building Façades as well as Walls and Flooring.
About the Role:
Due to continued growth, our client is seeking an experienced Stonemason to join their supportive and thriving family business. This sensational full-time opportunity will not only offer stability & career development, you’ll be joining a well-established business that firmly believes its staff are their biggest asset, treating everyone as part of the family.
- Fantastic location – Sunshine Coast
- Great working environment and culture
- Full-time position (0600-1500) with regular overtime
- Company that promotes a “safety first” culture
- 100% water fed operation only. No dry cutting
- Paid overtime
- Stone fabrication and installation; glueing, polishing, lifting, modifying, cutting, shaping and repairing, glueing
- Quality checks, i.e. check thickness is correct.
- Off loading the stone from trucks
- Cleaning – the workshop – hosing, tidying up.
- Can be assigned to install team – carry the stone in, fit it & glue it.
- Assembling and fabricating various parts to create a finished product
Skills and Experience:
- Must know how to handle natural stone
- Work with different materials
- Diligent, alert and capable to obtain information
- Fantastic time management skills, with the ability to prioritise and meet deadlines
- Possess a great attitude and work ethic, reliable and punctual
- Physically fit and healthy individual, who can lift heavy items in the correct way
- Ability to work in a fast-paced team environment
- Whilst being trade qualified in masonry will be looked upon favourably, it is not a requirement in lieu of practical experience in the industry
- A forklift licence, current manual driver’s license and white card, are desirable
- Experienced installer, desirable
Please note only candidates that meet our client’s selection criteria will be contacted.
Job ID: TS10944SM