- Salaried role
- Full Time & Part Time Position available
- Career Development
About the Employer
Our client provides exceptional Physiotherapist customer care to a large range of diverse individuals and industries. They are affiliated with a variety of sporting clubs, including AFL teams. Their professional services aim to treat injuries (in particular sports and spinal) with the ‘best’ evidence-based practice in the industry.
Prevention of injuries, or health maintenance, enables their clients to continue to perform at their best in all areas of life ranging from simply being able to move without pain, to competing at an elite level in chosen sports.
About the Role:
Do you wish to add value and make a difference to the quality of peoples’ lives? As a Full Time or Part Time Physiotherapist you will have variety in your day including, case management load, leading classes, sporting events and in clinic. There are opportunities to attend Sport Training and Game days providing care to players as well as assisting athletes across multiple sporting codes.
There is some flexibility with am and pm shifts; however, you would be required to work alternating Saturdays.
- Established 25 years in the Melbourne Bayside area
- Elite provider of physiotherapy and health care
- Strong team of experienced practitioners
- Leaders of cutting-edge physiotherapy, education, technology and progress
- Career development into senior roles
- Opportunity to work with elite private school sporting teams
- Direct one on one client consultation
- Running of group exercise class
- Participation of education / professional development / mentoring
- Managing existing case load
- Attend Sports Training and Game days to provide care to athletes
Skills and Experience:
- AHPRA registration essential
- 2-3 years experience desired but new graduates will be considered
- Has a passion for sports and spinal physiotherapy
- Case load Management focus
- Has strong manual therapy skills
- Strong verbal and written communicator – reports, referrals etc
Please note only candidates that meet our client’s selection criteria will be contacted.
Job ID: CPPH01