- Newly created position – Make the role your own!
- Be an integral part of business growth & development
- Stable, successful & reputable business
About the Employer
Our client is a highly successful business who provides innovative and safe lifting solutions for heavy machinery in the mining industry. They have been in operation for over 50 years, and have developed a reputation for uncompromised quality, reliability and design. Their products are locally manufactured and are supplied to customers in Australia and throughout 22 Countries around the World.
About the Role
A newly developed role is now available for a driven, ambitious person, who will be responsible for business development throughout the QLD region, by way of successfully developing and maintaining strong customer relationships with new and existing businesses. This will be a remote role, and we are looking for someone who is technically minded, highly experienced in Sales and who is hungry to achieve. You will already have developed contacts within the mining industry and an existing track record of success at meeting and exceeding targets and KPI’s.
- Rare opportunity to develop this newly created role
- Excellent salary package, including company vehicle & bonus opportunities
- Opportunity for career growth
- Develop running call and visit cycles to new and existing customers within the QLD region.
- End to end management of the complete sales process
- Weekly and monthly activity reporting to management
- Build and maintain professional relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Develop and foster long lasting working relationships with key customers.
- To stay fully informed regarding projects and major works within the State, ensuring the Company is at the forefront of submissions for lifting solutions supply as required.
- To participate in customer and industry events as required to market and drive brand awareness.
Skills and Experience:
- Demonstrated experience in developing relationships and creating new opportunities
- Persistent and resilient approach, with the ability to follow through on leads
- Experience in forecasting and reporting
- Ability to be able to work remotely and autonomously
- The ability to be able to communicate across all stakeholders ie; Health Safety, Maintenance, Managers and Supervisors
- Experience in developing business within the mining industry
- Be able to work with a long term sales processes (i.e. capital equipment)
- Positive, friendly, “go-getter”, who strives to achieve
- Ability to keep abreast of business, competitors and economic developments
- Have a Technical appreciation and aptitude
- Sound computer skills, including experience with CRM management
Please note only candidates that meet our client’s selection criteria will be contacted.
Job ID: LBBDMQ02