- Fantastic business within respected Healthcare Supplies Industry
- One of Australia’s national leader providers
- Great team environment with supportive culture and excellent sales support
- Very attractive salary package, bonuses + Car
- Manage Greater Sydney location – Remote Work/Travel
- Monday to Friday – work, family, and life balance
About the Employer
Join a thriving business, one of Australia’s national privately-owned healthcare supplies provider. With over 80 team members across multiple business divisions, this family-owned business cares for their people who all share a passion for delivering the best service and support in the industry.
About the Role:
Bring your natural flair for networking, relationship building and experience driving sales growth, and development for Greater Sydney. This role true ownership and autonomy to drive opportunities for the Hospital and Aged Care business.
- Autonomous role
- Opportunity for remote sales
- Great Salary Plus Incentives plus motor vehicle if required
- Stable Full-time permanent opportunity
- Well established healthcare range
- Development and progression prospects
- Fantastic team culture
- Establish and maintain contact with all healthcare centres and professionals for the nominated territory, particularly the Hospital and Aged Care division
- To provide excellent customer service whilst delivering and exceeding sales targets
- Develop and implement annual business development objectives in their territory in consultation with the Sales Manager.
- Ensure activities are objective based and serve to meet growth goals and increasing business activity with existing.
- Manage and maintain customer profiles in CRM and administration.
- Take full responsibility for marketing objectives (such as direct marketing, exhibitions, seminars, or conferences).
- To develop and maintain a comprehensive working knowledge of products and processes.
- Ensure efficient utilisation of your time, resources and support available to achieve objectives.
- Provide accurate reporting on objectives, daily activities, and internal sales meetings.
- Ability to develop innovative sales strategies to increase sales.
Skills and Experience:
- Must have health care industry experience, preferably in the hospital and/or aged care.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience effectively managing your sales territory, driving the performance of your portfolio across your territory.
- Experience maintaining strong customer relationships of over 150 accounts.
- Identify, source, and develop existing and new business opportunities.
- Current drivers’ licence and own vehicle.
- Experience achieving KPI’s and sales targets expectations.
- Passionate, self-motivated, and friendly personality.
- Strong organisational and time management ability.
Please forward your cover letter and resume in WORD format.
Please note only candidates that meet our client’s selection criteria will be contacted.