- Great Renumeration + Super
- Small team environment that values its people
- Work with a partner of ServiceNow software
About the Employer
Our client is an Australian cloud software consultancy company that specialises in the ServiceNow platform. Founded in 2015 they have over 10 years’ experience in the Australian ecosystem. They are customer focussed and create special experiences for their clients as well as valuing innovation and ideas and seek to involve their people in everything they do.
About the Role:
Our client is seeking a highly passionate and talented team member who enjoys technical challenges and is eager to contribute to the design and delivery of IT solutions. Your experience as a Business Analyst, particularly on ITSM systems will hold you in good stead for this role.
You will grow your career alongside the best minds in the arena with supportive team members and you will become a part of an organisation that values their people.
- Office based & Work from home
- Competitive renumeration
- Innovative and customer orientated company
- Work with a well-known platform of IT software – ServiceNow
- Client Consultation – Understanding customer needs
- Organising and facilitating workshops with customers.
- Meeting with user groups to gather and analyse end user requirements.
- Work collaboratively with the internal team (developer/consultant) to analyse, interpret, and collaborate requirements or configuration outcome.
- Producing technical specifications to communicate user requirements in technical terms to customer stakeholders.
- Support and contribute to best practice delivery.
- Involvement in project / solution technical delivery and post implementation support
Skills and Experience:
- ITIL v4 foundation – Required
- 2 years minimum ITSM Systems experience – Required
- ServiceNow application – highly desirable
- Business Analysis techniques
- Understands and executes Project life cycle management methodologies
- Exposure to, and experience with, Agile delivery methodologies.
- Strong verbal, written and interpersonal skills-Internal and External stakeholders
- Works well as part of a team and or autonomously
- Self-motivated, responsive and meets deadlines
- Demonstrates problem-solving skills
- Quick learner
Please note only candidates that meet our client’s selection criteria will be contacted.
Australian Citizens and Permanent Residents (Including NZ citizens) need only apply
Job ID: CPTBA02.2