- Fantastic salary | WFH benefits | flexibility with hours
- Based in Sydney’s Southern suburbs
- Work with Industry leaders that offer genuine career progression
About the Employer
This is a fantastic opportunity in Syd’s south with a major wholesaler and distributor of piping systems made of plastic, aluminium, and stainless steel. They have a large inventory of high-quality goods at reasonable rates, allowing them to provide the best piping solutions for every application.
They have been an established industry leader for over 25 years and are committed to improving and growing.
About the Role
The primary role is to be the key sales interface and to lead new business growth. The BDM is responsible for growing this business in: nominated key accounts; discovering and opening new accounts; managing the sales cycle from start to finish. This includes identification, qualification and closing sales with the company’s offerings to the defined customer set.
- Building strategic relationships with existing and potential customers. Developing and growing relationships within the high-profile client scope.
- Developing and maintaining strategic customer relationships with regular contact.
- Diagnosing customer needs, both present and future and formulate a longterm solution to meet those needs.
- Demonstrating ability to manage and develop new business within major markets/accounts.
- Formulating and executing business development strategies designed to meet and exceed sales targets, thereby increasing revenue and market share.
- Development and management of an appropriate sales pipeline.
- Consistently adhering to the company’s Team Values policies.
Skills and Experience:
- 5+ years relevant sales experience in a similar industry or discipline.
- Sufficient technical understanding of plumbing supply products (preferred).
- Demonstrated understanding of commercial and contractual issues.
- Experience in dealing with multiple customer or prospect stakeholders.
- Highly developed opportunity identification, qualification, negotiation and sales closure skills.
If you tick all the above boxes and believe this is the next great career move for you – Apply Now! What have you got to lose?
Due to Government mandates, the successful applicant is required to be fully vaccinated to work in this industry.
Please note only candidates that meet our client’s selection criteria will be contacted.
Job ID: CP10830