- Permanent Full Time Mon-Fri 7.30am-5pm
- Diverse products and customer base
- Clean, modern and well-equipped premises
About the Employer
Our client is a leading regional supplier of retail and wholesale building and industrial products and services. A long-established family-owned business, they attribute their success to their unwavering commitment to outstanding customer service and quality. The people who work here pride themselves on their strong work ethic and values serving a loyal and diverse customer base.
About the Role
As Warehouse Store Person you will be working in the ‘engine room’ of the company to supply their company’s products and services, efficiently, correctly and on time to customers. Previous experience in steel distribution and processing, metal fabrication, engineering, building and construction, transportation or warehousing industries would be highly regarded.
- 5 hours overtime guaranteed per week at time and a half
- Friendly & ethical workplace culture
- Pick and process sales orders
- Use of metals handling, processing plant and equipment
- Customer service
- Inwards goods receiving and stock control
- General housekeeping, cleaning and maintenance
Skills and Experience
- Strong customer service ethic
- Forklift Licence & Metal cutting experience – highly regarded (Cert III Sheet Metal/Boilermaker)
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Demonstrate sound numeracy and meticulous attention to detail
- Able to perform under pressure and effectively prioritise
Please forward your cover letter addressing the requirements in this ad and your resume.
Please note only candidates that meet our client’s selection criteria will be contacted.