- Excellent team, Supportive Management, Growth opportunities
- High quality work standards with modern offices
- Above average salary packaging being offered.
About the Employer
Our Melbourne based MSP client is a leader in the ICT solutions market, established almost 30 years ago. They have enviable staff retention and are in a growth phase throughout Australia and Asia and have a highly skilled team committed to providing excellent customer service.
About the Role:
As a Senior Network Engineer you will be a key member of the Infrastructure Services Team. Reporting to the Services Manager, your goal will be to ensure customers are provided with exceptional service in the delivery of network-based solutions as well as meeting the demands of any proactive or reactive network-related incidents. You will have a high level of expertise across network and security technologies including WAN, LAN routing, switching, firewalls etc.
- Focus on upskilling employees, career development opportunities
- Excellent company culture embracing diversity
- Great perks, team events, modern recreation area, close to CBD
- Design and implement network and security solutions
- Working with Senior Consultants and Account Managers to ensure quality customer service
- Provide L2-L3 support for delivery teams and resolve technical issues
- Ensure support customer’s SLA targets are achieved
- Maintaining excellent communications with customers, third-party vendors and contractors
Skills and Experience:
- Minimum 5 years experience in design and implementing networking and security tech
- Experience with Fortinet, Cisco essential. Meraki and Riverbed desirable
- Solid technical knowledge of WAN, LAN, routers, switches, firewalls
- Good understanding of data centre design, Email and Web Content management
- Knowledge of Optimisation and WAN acceleration
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Industry-based certifications
- Able to travel to client sites for onsite support
Apply now! and please note only candidates who meet our client’s selection criteria will be contacted.
Job ID: CP10761
← Back to job listings