- Start your career in Operations Management
- Enjoy work-life balance with Monday to Friday office hours
- Join a industry leading service provider
- Fun, close-knit and supportive team
About the Employer
Our client is a well-established commercial cleaning company, healthcare cleaning specialist, and property maintenance provider. They provide service to a diverse clientele in the Sydney Metro area and pride themselves on service that is second-to-none.
About the Role
Due to company growth our client is seeking an Operations Supervisor to manage a portfolio of clients located in Sydney’s CBD and inner suburbs. While making scheduled visits to a portfolio of clients, the Operations Supervisor will carry out quality assurance and WHS inspections, build client relationships and ensure the delivery of second-to-none service.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Visit a portfolio of commercial sites within Sydney CBD and inner suburbs to carry out scheduled quality assurance inspections and WHS audits
- Maintain clear and consistent communications with contracted night-shift cleaners as well as with Sales, Operations, and Administration.
- Establish and maintain positive relationships with clients and provide customer service
- Respond to any urgent issues
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of services, and promote appropriate services to clients
- Maintain database and provide reports to management
- Monitor and re-stock site and factory supplies
- Check sub-contractor timesheets
- Contribute to a passionate and supportive team at head office to maintain a high standard of service and build on a great company reputation
To be successful for this role you must have the following:
- Previous experience in commercial services or commercial cleaning is essential
- As this is a client facing position, an impeccable personal presentation coupled with excellent communication skills is important
- Keen eye for detail and commitment to meeting strict standards
- Positive attitude and the ability to contribute to a small, close-knit (but diverse) team
- Commitment and passion for providing superior service
- Valid driver’s licence (manual preferred)
- Proficiency in computer software (Word, Excel, Outlook)
This is an opportunity to join a reputable leading company and learn the standards and practices that set it apart. Be rewarded for your commitment to quality and attention to detail with a competitive salary, supportive team and opportunity for career advancement. If you enjoy a fast-paced and varied role then don’t miss the opportunity to work with rapidly growing company. Apply now!
Please forward your cover letter and resume in WORD format.
Please note only candidates that meet our client’s selection criteria will be contacted. Previous applicants need not re-apply.
Job ID: AKOS7
← Back to job listings