Customer Service / Junior Account Manager
- Innovative and long-established organisation
- Elwood location
- Opportunity for career advancement
About the Employer:
Our client is a progressive OHS&E consulting business operating throughout Australia. They have an established first tier client base including federal, state and local government along with some of Australia’s largest and retail businesses.
About the Role:
We are looking for someone who is passionate, self-motivated and dynamic to join the Customer Service / Internal Sales team to support clients. This role requires someone with 1-2 years’ experience in a similar role managing end to end customer relationships. You will be responsible for developing and building relationships with our new and existing clients. With suitable training, our aim is to develop you into an Account Manager with your own suite of clients to manage.
- Opportunity for career progression
- National, market leader
- Scenic beach location
- Handling internal sales calls and emails
- Preparing proposals and following up with clients to win new business
- Assisting Account Managers, Project Managers, Technical Writers and Tender Managers to ensure that the customer experience is of the highest quality
- Build relationships with new and existing clients
- Identify new business opportunities and provide customers with options to meet their health, safety or noise problem
- Prepare and send proposals to client as well as call to follow-up to ensure proposal is clear and meets needs
- Ensure CRM is updated after every interaction with a client
- Develop a thorough understanding of the range of products and services offered and an understanding of the underlying Quality Management Systems
Skills and Experience:
- A high level of self-motivation and initiative
- A willingness to learn and develop knowledge and skills in a range of areas
- Strong customer focus including the ability to develop and manage client relationships
Excellent communication and organisational skills
- The ability to work autonomously and as part of a team.
- High attention to detail and excellent follow through
- The ability to learn and follow the company’s sales strategies, processes and procedures
- Medium to high knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite
- OHS&E qualifications or experience would be a real bonus!
This is a great opportunity to work in a supportive team environment with colleagues who are proud and passionate about what they do.
← Back to job listings