- $30 per hour plus fully equipped service vehicle + phone, laptop
- Work for a recognised leader in its industry experiencing business growth
- Utilise your interest and skills with electromechanical
About the Employer
Our client is a successful privately owned family business and recognised leader in the installation, service and repair of strapping and wrapping equipment throughout New Zealand.
About the Role:
In this role you will be an integral part of the service team to maintain, service and refurbish strapping and wrapping machines at customer premises.
As full training will be provided, previous service experience is not required. You may be a Machine Operator, Electrical trainee or someone that has an interest in elecro mechanical and knows how to turn their hand at fixing machines and problem solving.
- Diagnose, service and maintain wrapping equipment
- Scheduling and carrying out machine preventative maintenance
- Effective and timely attention to breakdowns – top customer service
Skills and Experience:
- Experience and interest in servicing machinery whether on the job or as a machinery enthusiast
- Experience working in a manufacturing environment and working with equipment.
- Electrical understanding would be an advantage
- Reliable, willing operator with “can-do” attitude
- Strong attention to detail and quality
- Customer Service focused with good communication
- Clean full drivers’ license
Please note only candidates that meet our client’s selection criteria will be contacted.
← Back to job listings