- Highly sought after employer with excellent company culture
- Competitive salary package
- South-East Auckland location
The Recruitment Alternative provides professional recruitment services to a range of SME businesses across Australia & New Zealand.
About the Role
In this newly created role, you will be responsible for the preparation of quotes for stainless steel products. Working alongside the Director you will be provided with on-the-job training, so whilst industry knowledge is a bonus, it’s not essential. We simply require the candidate to have a ‘can do’ attitude.
This full-time role is an excellent opportunity for someone with internal sales/design/estimating experience in the stainless steel/kitchen/benchtop manufacturing industry to take the next step in their career.
What’s great about this role:
- Newly created role to support business growth
- Great workplace culture with very low staff turnover
- Competitive remuneration package
- Fully training and support
- Flexibility in hours
- Preparation and submission of tenders and quotations from supplied drawings
- Field visits to measure
- Overseeing jobs through to completion and communicate with production team
Skills and Experience:
- Ability to read and interpret architectural plans and shop drawings
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Excellent computer and mathematical skills
- An eye for detail
- Self starter who can work unsupervised with drive and determination
- Be accountable for your own results and have a strong work ethic that is reflected in your work
- Hold a current and valid full Drivers license
How to apply
All applications are to be submitted online – click APPLY. We will be reviewing applications as they are received so apply today! Please note only candidates that meet our client’s selection criteria will be contacted.
← Back to job listings