- Safety products – B2B
- Progressive growing business in the safety industry
- Work autonomously in Auckland region with Head Office located on the North Shore.
About the company
Our client is an established brand with 10 years in the safety industry. They are a reputable New Zealand owned company, a trusted and valued safety supplier providing expert advice on the best safety solutions with a range of products and services including work safety gear, height safety, gas detection and confined space entrance safety. They are going through a significant growth phase and preparing for further expansion from its newly refurbished North Shore headquarters and now looking for an additional sales team member to join their strong and collaborative team that is committed to providing the very best products and service.
About the role
This is an exciting new role operating in a booming safety industry with substantial opportunities for growth and progression. This position is a key role, reporting to the sales manager who is focusing on growth and needs a high performing salesperson/account manager.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Account manage an existing client base
- Proactively source new business opportunities
- Developing and maintaining a regular call cycle
- Enter leads and prospects in CRM and maintain customer information
- Prepare quotations for customers and prospects
- Follow up on all quotes and confirm orders
To be successful for this role you must have the following:
- 1 – 3 years’ experience in sales / account management
- Safety PPE or industrial sales would be highly regarded
- Safety product knowledge would be beneficial
- Passion to put customers first and find solutions
- Proven ability to sell across a wide range of industries
- Great people skills and customer engagement
- Previous experience selling a tangible product
- Display the ability to problem solve and prioritise
- Strong planning and organisational skills
- Good computer literacy skills
- Honesty and integrity
- 100% responsibility
- Can do attitude
If you are an ambitious, self-starter wanting a challenge to grow in a successful business, this could be just what you are looking for!
Interested? We’d love to hear from you. Please click ‘apply’ to submit your cover letter and resume in word format.
Please note only candidates that meet our client’s selection criteria will be contacted.
Job ID: ASAM02
← Back to job listings