- Permanent full time career opportunity
- Excellent remuneration including company vehicle
- Join a premium aluminium windows & doors business
About the Employer
Our client is an Australian owned company that specialises in the manufacture and installation of high quality made to measure aluminium windows and doors. With over 30 years of experience, this business has established themselves as experts in their field by delivering first class solutions for their clients within the luxury home and commercial markets. To support current business growth they are looking to employ an experienced Check Measurer.
About the Role
As the old saying goes – measure twice cut once! This principle is the key to your success in this role. On a daily basis you will be on the road travelling to residential and commercial sites measuring door and window openings and preparing the manufacturing paperwork based on your measurements.
We are inviting applications from candidates that have worked in the Aluminium Window & Doors industry – you could be an installer, fabricator, estimator, project manager etc looking for a change. Other suitable candidates will already have experience in check measure and have worked in kitchens, windows/doors, glass, fitouts, joinery and any other construction projects.
- Excellent remuneration package
- Great company with supportive team
- Permanent role and stable employment
Key responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Accurate and timely check measuring
- Providing concise, accurate measurement documentation
- Effectively liaising with sales, production and installation teams
- Providing quality assurance for the entire start to end process
- Communicating and liaising with clients throughout the project
- Cohesively working with all teams to identify and improve process
To be successful, our ideal candidate will have the following:
- 5+ years’ experience in a similar industry
- Aluminium installer or fabricator
- Experience in retrofit of doors and windows; knowledge of window and door systems
- Understanding of supply, manufacture and installation
- High attention to detail
- 100% accuracy with numbers & measurement paperwork
- Effective time management and organisational skills
- The ability to take initiative, self-manage and be accountable
- Experience liaising with home owners, builders and trades people
On offer is an excellent salary package, with a company vehicle or vehicle allowance. This role offer an opportunity to become a key team member in a company that is experiencing expansion.
If this sounds like the role you are looking for, please apply by forwarding a cover letter and resume.
Please note only candidates who meet our client’s selection criteria will be contacted.
← Back to job listings