- Join a business with a positive team culture driven by strong family values in the Northern Suburbs
- World class textile processing business
- Multiple roles to meet business demands
- Hours M-F 7am – 5pm
About the Employer
Our client is a family owned and operated business with a reputation as Australia’s premier coater and distributor of fabrics. With world-class production facilities featuring the newest and best technology available in the market has enabled them to achieve unrivalled expertise in total textile solutions. Our clients boasts a company culture that is inclusive and has resulted in a low staff turnover.
About the Role:
In this role you will be joining the coating team and processing coated fabric; drying, heat setting and finishing off fabric. Working in a textile processing mill you will ideally have experience in using a Stenter machine (but not essential).
This role is suited to candidates with experience in textile manufacturing, weaving, dye house, paint industry and mixing paint. All other production machine operators are invited to apply!
- Fantastic company culture
- Ongoing education and training
- Long term stable employment
- Set-up of jobs with paints to coat fabric
- Operation and maintenance of Stenter machines
- Accurate recording of jobs in computer system
- Comply with workplace health and safety standards
Skills and Experience:
- Positive work attitude and team player mindset is paramount!
- Previous Machine Operator experience (essential)
- Experience in Textile processing would be beneficial
- Previous experience in fabric dyeing would be beneficial
- Highly organised and ensures workspace is kept clean and tidy
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Good knowledge and practical computer skills
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Forklift license (essential)
- Own vehicle and drivers license (essential)
Please note that we will only be contacting candidates that meet our client’s selection criteria.
Job ID ASCMO02.0
← Back to job listings