- Family owned New Zealand company that’s stood the test of time
- Innovative products that focus on sustainability
- Opportunity to be either an independent contractor or employee
- Preferred hours of work 10 am – 6pm
About the Company
Our client is a well-established family owned New Zealand business that takes pride in its heritage and quality products. They are a leader in the water dispensing and waste minimalisation field and have a firm focus on sustainability with new exciting products being added to their extensive portfolio. They have a division in New Zealand and another in Australia.
About the Role
This is an exciting role where you will be focused on generating new business across New Zealand and Australia via Telemarketing. You will have a natural telephone sales ability will foster customer relationships and increase sales. The role is office based and requires superior telephone and written English skills is essential.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Telephone based customer service and sales
- Providing product specialist knowledge and solutions
- Proactive in sourcing new business through lead generation and working with an existing database – there is no cold calling!
- Management of social media and utilising these tools as a method of increasing and managing sales
To be successful for this role you must have the following:
- Experience in telephone based customer service and sales
- Experience in Social Media marketing
- Excellent English skills both verbal and written
- High standard of personal presentation
- Be able to work well within a small team
- Focus, dedication and drive to succeed
This role offers exciting challenges for a motivated and dedicated professional who will be well rewarded. A small team environment that fosters cooperation and hard work will provide you with ongoing support and training to ensure your success.
Please forward your cover letter and resume in WORD format.
Please note only candidates that meet our client’s selection criteria will be contacted.
Job ID: ASCSA03
← Back to job listings