- Inner city location and 2km walk to Green Square Station
- Family Owned Business – Great Culture
- Career development – progression to Team Leader role
About the Employer
Our client is Australia’s leading provider and manufacturer of chemical free products supplying DIY solutions to both residential and commercial clients. They are a small family owned business with a friendly team, all working together in a fantastic culture / working environment. The business is experiencing significant growth and offers long term stable employment.
About the Role
Providing exceptional customer service will be in your DNA! You will be someone who can hit the ground running and has a strong work ethic and initiative. You will be primarily responsible for responding to inbound customer enquiries and online sales. This role offers the opportunity to advance quickly into a Team Leader role once training has been completed.
- Multi faceted role with plenty of scope to learn, gain new skills and advance your career
- Tight knit small team and a positive workplace culture
- Stable and long term employment
Key responsibilities will include
- Customer relationship management
- Handling and resolving customer queries
- Producing quotes, invoices, and receipts
- Online chat support
To be successful for this role you must have the following
- Previous experience in inbound sales
- Previous experience in a fast-paced environment
- Experience in product-based industry preferred however not essential
- Excellent customer service skills with the ability to work under pressure
- Strong communicator with sound judgement and problem-solving ability
- Attention to detail, professional, energetic and proactive
On offer is a great opportunity to work in a fantastic culture, long term stable role with an attractive salary package. If you are experienced in Customer Service, and looking to work for a stable company that you can grow with, then this is the place for you.
Please note only candidates that meet our client’s selection criteria will be contacted.
Job ID: ASCSR01
← Back to job listings