- Join a small passionate business with a positive team culture driven by strong family values
- Stable business with long-term employment outlook
- Delivering innovative display solutions to the Retail sector
About the Employer
With over 40 years’ experience, our client is a family owned and operated business delivering a premium range of shopfittings, displays and retail supplies to retailers throughout Australia. As a trusted and innovative business, they are committed to offering a consultative approach and providing the latest design solutions for their clients together with exceptional customer service.
About the Role:
In this newly created role, you will have the opportunity to showcase your first class customer service and sales skills and add significant value to the business. This role will see you being the first point of contact for clients either in the showroom, on the phone and online via the webchat.
This is an ideal role for someone that has previous customer service experience in a retail environment. You will be a confident communicator and passionate about delivering a personalised service to customers.
- Be part of a passionate, innovative team
- Positive working environment with a supportive team that works as a team and celebrates as a team!
- Excellent remuneration on offer to reflect your drive to succeed
- Take and screen phone calls
- Respond to customer enquiries online or in the showroom
- Prepare quotes and orders
- Lead generation and search for new clients
- Maintain CRM system
Skills and Experience:
- Approx 5 years’ experience in a customer service role
- Competent in the use of CRM systems – experience using Act! would be an advantage
- Strong computer literacy and understanding of MS Office
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Highly organised, self-driven, motivated and positive
- Growth mindset
Please note that only candidates residing in Australia and with full working rights will be considered.
You will join an experienced, passionate, friendly and hands-on team. You will also be provided with relevant training and on-going support. The role will see you working full-time Monday to Friday between the hours of 7.30/8.00 am – 4.30/5.00 pm.
Job ID: ASIS01
← Back to job listings