- Join a premium aluminium windows & doors business
- Full-time stable employment
- Career change opportunity!
About the Employer
Our client is a successful glass and aluminium company that has stood the test of time. They are committed to quality products, excellent installation and delivering projects on time that meet expectations. With a strong culture of continuous improvement and hard work this is a company that values its people and customers
About the Role
In this role you will play a pivotal role in assisting the sales team with generating accurate estimates for aluminium windows. This is a fast paced role, and you will be confident in juggling many projects and ensuring the estimates are prepared in a timely and accurate manner.
- Great company with supportive team
- Permanent role and stable employment
- Career development opportunity
Key responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Prepare detailed estimates with supporting documentation and workings
- Review specifications thoroughly to ensure estimate accuracy
- Ability to interpret and measure up drawings/ plans and quote accordingly
- Liaising with sales team to confirm details for quotations
To be successful, our ideal candidate will have the following:
- Strong administration & numerical skills
- Experience using V6 software would be beneficial
- Trades/Construction qualifications would be beneficial
- MS Office skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to accurately read and interpret drawings and plans
- Able to work independently or as part of a team
- 100% accuracy with numbers & measurement paperwork
- Effective time management and organisational skills
Interested? Don’t delay in applying as we are reviewing applications as they are received! Your application must include a cover letter explaining why you are the best person for the job!
Please note only candidates who meet our client’s selection criteria will be contacted.
← Back to job listings