- NZ owned and operated family business based in the Hawkes Bay
- Stable work – long term opportunity on offer
- Hours of work 6.00 am – 3.00 pm
About the Company
Our client is a successful glass company that has stood the test of time. They are committed to quality products that are produced in their boutique facility. With a strong culture of continuous improvement and hard work this is a company that values its people and customers.
About the Role
In this hands-on glass (IGU) manufacturing role you will be responsible for overseeing a small team and ensuring products are produced to a high quality and efficient IGU output. In conjunction with the manufacturing you will be responsible for ensuring deliveries are completed in full and on time.
- Role with work/life balance working Monday-Friday – the weekends are for you to enjoy!
- Competitive remuneration
- Career development opportunities
Key responsibilities will include:
- Daily start-up and maintenance of all IGU machinery
- Preparing orders and scheduling for for efficient production
- Supervise production team to ensure productivity targets are met
- Regular QC checking and minimise rework and damage
- Assist with inwards arrivals and unloading
- Load and deliver completed orders
To be successful for this role you must have the following:
- Minimum of 2 years glass experience – you knowledge of this industry is essential
- Proven experience in glass cutting
- Have good attention to detail and take pride in your workspace
- Strong work ethic
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Be a motivated and positive team player
- A clean full car Drivers licence
- Forklift licence would be advantageous
This is an exciting time to become part of this business! If you have demonstrated experience in the glass industry and are motivated with a positive attitude this could be the opportunity you have been waiting for.
Interested? Don’t delay in applying for this role as applications will be reviewed as they are received.
Please note only candidates that meet our client’s selection criteria will be contacted.
Job ID: ASPDM01
← Back to job listings