- Newly created role due to business growth
- Family owned and operated NZ business
- Attractive salary package
About the Employer
Our client is a successful and progressive New Zealand owned family business delivering innovative, concrete accessories to major contractors, engineers, architects and builders across New Zealand. They are highly regarded and leaders in the industry providing innovative solutions to the precast and tilt-up, formwork and infrastructure sectors. They are dedicated in providing the best quality products and continually researching new products.
About the Role:
With a proven track record in procurement and supply chain, you will be responsible for procurement, purchasing, bill of materials, supplier relationship management and coordination of international freight deliveries.
- Request quotations from suppliers and preparation
- Process supplier orders in Unleashed
- Create and maintain BOM for manufacturing
- Act as a point of liaison between internal stakeholders (manufacturing, sales, warehousing) and suppliers
- Co-ordinate with sales team regarding freight goods / shipments and tracking information
- Monitor stock levels and ensure levels meet demand
- Maintaining records of stock levels, and activity reports and keeping a database up to date
Skills & Experience:
- Experience working in construction/trade/manufacturing/engineering industries in a similar role
- Experience in Unleashed inventory management systems or equivalent
- Experience with international shipping and customs
- Transitional Facility Operator certification is beneficial
- Demonstrated understanding of production methodologies in relation to bill of materials (BOM)
- Managing stock levels and forward forecasting and reporting
- Metalwork / engineering / fabrication background would be an advantage
Please note only candidates that meet our client’s selection criteria will be contacted.
← Back to job listings