• Start ASAP – Permanent Role
• Great Salary
• Located Inner West Sydney – 17km from CBD
About the Employer
Our client has a professionally trained team that brings combined knowledge, reassurance and dedication that is second to none to their repair facility/panel shop. With a brand new – state of the art facility this opportunity can not be missed. This is an exciting time to come on board and work for a professional company that is growing a highly respected name in the industry.
About the Role
Our client is seeking a business orientated Estimator for this highly professional business, the estimator will play a key role in contributing to daily work flow through timely and efficient estimations/quotations and providing excellent customer service to both insurance assessors and valued clients.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Monitoring and managing the estimating & production workflow;
- Managing the provision of high quality work is maintained within required timeframes;
- Work in a fast paced environment and thrive under pressure;
- Liaise with parts suppliers, insurers and customers to ensure vehicles are booked in for repair in a timely manner
To be successful for this role you must have the following:
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience as an estimator in a repair facility/panel shop/smash repair would be highly advantageous.
- Ability to operate quoting systems
- Intermediate IT skills are Mandatory
- Be a highly motivated team player
- Excellent communication skills
- Extremely professional and committed to ensuring best outcomes for the business
- Must have exceptional time management and organisational skills
If you are hardworking, motivated, seeking a career and not just a job and would like to move forward with an industry leader please apply now.
Please forward your cover letter and resume in WORD format.
Please note only candidates that meet our client’s selection criteria will be contacted.
Job ID: ASRFE03
← Back to job listings