- Live and work on the North Shore!
- Saas technology provider
- Monday-Friday 8.30 am – 5.00 pm
About the Employer
Our client is an established NZ owned and operated business that provides cloud based technology solutions to businesses throughout New Zealand. Based on the North Shore they have a small family friendly team and a supportive company culture.
About the Role
Our client is seeking a proactive, customer focused Sales Administrator to work closely with the Sales Team. In this busy and varied role a typical day will see you coordinating sales and client on-boarding activities, preparing quotes, managing sales team calendars plus more!
- Career development opportunities
- Small family oriented company that values their employees
- Stable and secure employment
Key responsibilities will include:
- Provide exceptional customer service, including via phone, email, website
- Manage and follow up on customer enquiries efficiently in a timely manner
- Support the Sales team throughout the sales process
- Preparation of quotes and other sales support tasks
- Maintain CRM systems and updating of files
- Managing and qualifying incoming sales enquiries for re-direction to sales team
To be successful for this role you must be able to demonstrate the following:
- Exceptional administration and customer service skills with the ability to deal with a range of clients
- Tech savvy and excel in using online technology
- Competent in the use of MS Office and Outlook
- Knowledge of Zoho CRM and Zoho campaign would be beneficial
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively
- Strong attention to detail and ability to multi-task
- Professional, adaptable and positive work ethic
- High level of accuracy and strong attention to detail
- Strong planning, organisational and problem solving
- A natural team player who enjoys collaborating to get the job done
This is a great opportunity not to be missed and we will be reviewing applications as they are received – don’t delay in applying!
Please note only candidates that only NZ Citizens or Permanent Residents will be considered for this long term career opportunity.
Job ID: ASSA001
← Back to job listings