- Combine your technical nous with warehousing/logistics experience in this newly created role
- Competitive hourly rate on offer
- Small supportive team environment
About the Company
Our client is one of the most respected suppliers of premium brand equipment in the commercial laundry industry. They have delivered exceptional quality product solutions and servicing to its clients in a range of industries such as hospitality, laundromats, healthcare and manufacturing throughout New Zealand and the Pacific Islands for over two decades. As a NZ owned and operated family business they offer a stable work environment within a close knit team.
About the Role
A newly created role with a mix of technical support and logistics. For the technical aspect of the role you will be responsible for providing technical support to service agents and customers, supporting service technicians, installing and scheduled maintenance of equipment on-site. In the warehouse you will be pre-programming equipment, processing orders and logistics. Training will be provided to the successful applicant.
This is an ideal role for someone with an Electrical background and perhaps looking at moving away from being on the tools on a daily basis.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Pre-sales technical support and programming equipment prior to delivery
- Liaise with service agents and customers and answering queries and advice on recommended parts.
- Equipment installation and maintenance on-site
- Overseeing logistics and organising freight deliveries
- Inwards & outwards goods
- Processing orders and client invoicing
To be successful for this role you must have the following:
- Electrical background and with EST certification is preferred
- Previous experience in a spare parts warehouse and understanding of systems and procedures
- Technical know-how and ability to undertake basic programming of parts and interpret service manuals
- A customer focused approach
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- Good computer skills and experience using Microsoft Excel is essential
- Be highly organised, work with accuracy and be able to meet targets and deadlines
- Physically fit and able to regularly lift heavy weights
- Clean full drivers license is essential
- Forklift license is highly desirable
You will join an experienced, passionate, friendly and hands-on team. You will also be provided with relevant training and on-going support. The role will see you working full-time Monday to Friday between the hours of 8.30 am – 5 pm.
If you are highly motivated, professional and personable then we would like you to hear from you!
Job ID ASTA01
← Back to job listings