- Combine your technical nous with warehousing/logistics experience in this newly created role
- Competitive hourly rate on offer
- Small supportive team environment
About the Company
Our client is one of the most respected suppliers of premium brand equipment in the commercial laundry industry. They have delivered exceptional quality product solutions and servicing to its clients in a range of industries such as hospitality, laundromats, healthcare and manufacturing throughout New Zealand and the Pacific Islands for over two decades. As a NZ owned and operated family business they offer a stable work environment within a close knit team.
About the Role
In this newly created varied role you join the parts and service department and bring your warehousing and logistics skills. You will ultimately be responsible for the hands-on task of picking, packing and dispatching parts orders. You will also be working with spare parts and will need to have technical nous and provide telephone support to service agents.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Overseeing logistics and organising freight deliveries
- Devanning containers
- Inwards & outwards goods
- Processing orders and client invoicing
- Provide support to the Service Technicians and on occasion assist in the field
- Provide telephone support and advice to Service Agents
To be successful for this role you must have the following:
- Warehouse / stores / logistics experience managing inwards and outwards goods preferably from within spare parts / technical environment
- Technical know-how and ability to undertake basic programming of parts and interpret service manuals
- A customer focused approach
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- Good computer skills and experience using Microsoft Excel is essential
- Be highly organised, work with accuracy and be able to meet targets and deadlines
- Physically fit and able to regularly lift heavy weights
- Clean full drivers license is essential
- Forklift license is highly desirable
You will join an experienced, passionate, friendly and hands-on team. You will also be provided with relevant training and on-going support. The role will see you working full-time Monday to Friday between the hours of 8.30 am – 5 pm. Offering great remuneration to the right candidate this type of role rarely comes along.
If you are highly motivated, professional and personable then we would like you to hear from you!
Job ID ASWA01
← Back to job listings