- Competitive Salary on offer
- Diverse and busy position
- Supportive Team Environment
About the Employer
Our Client is proudly 100% Australian owned family business and have been operating for over 35 years. As leaders in their field they’ve led the welding industry by designing innovative, first class products that help people weld at their best. With an established distributor network their products deliver power, performance, reliability and innovation. Join this thriving company who take pride in their business in a fast-paced environment.
About the Role:
In this critical role you will be part of the warehouse team responsible for key warehouse functions. A physically active role which will keep you busy, as well as being responsible for accurately and efficiently recording data in the computer system.
Our client is keen to engage a motivated and energetic person, who will have no issues with the physicality required to complete the role at a high standard. Previous warehousing experience is desirable and a Forklift license is essential.
- Competitive salary
- Monday-Friday role, working 8.00 am – 4.30 pm
- Working in a friendly and supportive family business
- Picking and Packing Orders
- Goods receiving and Dispatch
- Forklift Driving (license required)
- Warehouse housekeeping
- Unloading containers
- Performing stocktaking
- Loading and unloading trucks
Skills and Experience:
- Warehouse picking and packing experience
- Good organisational skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Neat and tidy appearance
- Basic computer skills
- Physically fit and motivated
- Forklift License Essential
Interested? Please submit your resume today! We will be reviewing applications as they are received.
Please note only candidates that meet our client’s selection criteria will be contacted.
Job ID: ASWS02
← Back to job listings