- Attractive salary and flexible working conditions
- Fantastic career opportunity
- Small and friendly working environment in Sydney CBD
About the Employer
Dacca Architecture is a growing practice with experience across a range of projects, from residential to hospitality, focused on architecture, planning and interior design as a seamless design process. We are committed to working closely with our clients and collaborators to deliver the best experience and opportunities for all.
We’re a small, close-knit team that works together on all stages of a project where input from all team members is highly valued.
As we continue to secure more projects, we’re currently seeking a talented passionate Graduate Architect with interest in refining their architectural and interior design skills.
- Autonomy to work on your own projects
- Grow your portfolio in the construction industry
- Exposed to all aspects of the business
- Focus on innovation and sustainability
- Assist with design and development of assigned projects with input from the wider team
- Produce required drawings, models, images material and mood boards for presentation to client
- Liaison with assigned consultants, suppliers and other key project stakeholders
- Assist or undertake Interior or Architecture design or documentation
- Research and understand construction methods, materials, specifications and standards
- Contribute to the refinement of design idea and proposals.
Skills and experience
- 1-3 years of professional experience or new graduate with lots of enthusiasm and willingness to learn
- Experience in using Revit is preferred but we will offer training to the right candidate
- Proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and Indesign
- Interest in all stages of a project, from design to documentation
- Ability to work in a team, listen and respond to a brief
- Being motivated and passionate about the architecture and design industry.
← Back to job listings