- Attractive remuneration and recognition for performance provided
- Opportunity to have an impact on an Australian family-owned business based in Keilor Park
- High performing culture that values superior customer service as well as its people
About the Employer
Successful Australian-Owned family business established for over 25 years; award-winning recognised leader in the packaging & consumables industry, specialising in pallet-wrapping & effective load containment. This company is on a significant growth streak.
- Offering complete warehouse and packaging solutions using cutting edge European innovation and technology. Effectively a “One Stop Shop”, and
- Focus on reducing customers’ environmental impact, represent a culture of integrity, quality and superior customer service.
About the Role
In this role you will be an integral part of the internal sales team, meeting the following key criteria:
- Responding to Internal Phone and Web enquiries & providing customer quotes and assistance in a timely fashion
- Working with the External Sales Team to assist in the maintenance and growth of a client base across Victoria
- After evaluating new business opportunities over the phone, arranging external appointments where required
- Entering calls into a CRM database and maintaining records, and
- Expanding revenue by identifying other opportunities within the client base and following up on aged opportunities.
- Competitive Salary
- Industry leader with sought-after equipment and associated products, and
- Exciting role within a dedicated and supportive team.
- Primarily new business development from Internal enquiries received
- Supported by a dynamic team and strong Web presence
- Sell over the phone a diverse range of packaging & pallet wrapping solutions into industrial | warehousing | manufacturing and food industries
- Utilise a CRM database to record business opportunities and manage activity, and
- Adhering to the Company Mission of “Respond, Resolve and Rely”.
Skills and Experience
- Excellent communication skills | build strong customer relationships over the phone
- Ability to demonstrate attention to detail and organisational skills
- Self-motivated, confident, reliable, self-starter work ethic and positive “can-do” attitude.
- Internal Sales experience in packaging | logistics| transport | industrial | warehousing or
- similar will be advantageous however not compulsory.
- Hospitality supervisory and contact centre experience will be highly regarded, and
- Stable track record providing superior customer service and follow-up.
← Back to job listings