About the Employer
Our client is a successful Australian-Owned family business established for over 25 years. It is an award-winning recognised leader in the packaging & consumables industry, specialising in pallet-wrapping & effective load containment. The company is on a significant growth streak. Offering complete warehouse and packaging solutions using cutting edge European innovation and technology – effectively a “One Stop Shop”. With a focus on reducing customers’ environmental impact within a culture of integrity, quality and superior customer service, this role is a fantastic opportunity. This company has a culture of superior customer service, exceeding customer needs integrity, quality, charity, trust and care for people and the environment. Performance is recognised and rewarded.
About the Role
The Internal Sales Coordinator will field customer phone calls, provide quotes, support the External Sales team, seek new business opportunities over the phone and arrange appointments.
- Attractive remuneration and recognition for performance provided
- Fantastic opportunity to join a rapidly growing company
- High performing culture that values superior customer service as well as its people
In this role you will be an integral part of the Internal Sales team, meeting the following key criteria:
- Responding to internal phone and web enquiries, providing customer quotes and assistance in a timely manner
- Working with the External Sales Team to assist in the maintenance and growth of a client base across NSW
- After evaluating new business opportunities over the phone, arranging external appointments where required
- Entering calls into a CRM database and maintaining records management
- Expanding revenue by identifying other opportunities within the client base
- Primarily new business development from internal enquiries received
- Supported by a dynamic team and strong web presence
- Sell over the phone a diverse range of packaging & pallet wrapping solutions into industrial/warehousing/manufacturing and food industries
- Use a CRM database to record business opportunities and manage activity
- Adhering to the Company Mission of “Respond, Resolve and Rely”.
Skills and Experience
- Excellent communication skills to build strong customer relationships over the phone
- Ability to demonstrate attention to detail and organisational skills
- Self-motivated, confident, reliable, self-starter, good work ethic and positive “can-do” attitude
- Internal Sales experience in packaging/logistics/transport/industrial/warehousing or similar will be an advantage but not essential
- Hospitality supervisory and contact centre experience will be highly regarded
- Stable track record providing superior customer service and follow-up.
Job ID: BBIS01
← Back to job listings