- Are you an experienced Home Loan Credit Assessor or Ex Broker?
- Do you pride yourself on accuracy and attention to detail?
- Do you want flexible work hours with the ability to work from home?
About the Employer
The following position is available in a small and growing mortgage broking business that pride themselves on their exceptional customer care and service. This business has been trading successfully since 2002.
About the Role
In this position, you will be assisting with credit analysis, loan product assessment, compliance and some aspects of preparing a compliant loan application. No selling is required.
You will have a strong focus on developing and maintaining best-practice systems and processes, including a high level of customer service to ensure that all operational aspects of mortgage administration run smoothly and effectively as the business grows.
You will be a key person in a small, fast-growing broking practice.
A competitive remuneration package is being offered based on experience and skills.
Windows PC supplied
You will be working from home with some flexibility regarding your work hours, including the possibility of part time hours or working around school hours if required.
There is an opportunity for career progression to manage multiple teams and the “back-office” environment or advancement to a Mortgage Broker based on your ambitions, skills, and performance strengths.
- WFH opportunity and flexibility provided
- Attractive salary and benefits
- Career development opportunity to Mortgage Broker
- Support Broker/owner from client onboarding through to settlement
- Conduct needs analysis, serviceability assessments, product assessment, and funding position based on clients objectives and situation
- Researching lender policies
- Preparing loan comparisons
- Packaging loan applications prior to sending to the loan processor and checking applications prior to submission
- Manage support team and oversee loan processing
- Liaise with the lender and client during the loan application process, including requesting and sending any further document required
- Ensure loans and supporting documentation meet lender requirements and regulatory requirements
- Other duties as required.
Skills and Experience
- Minimum of two years’ experience in the mortgage broking or banking home lending industry essential
- Ideally you have a Certificate IV in Mortgage Broking or a Diploma in Finance & Mortgage Broking
- Ability to work autonomously whilst being self motivated
- Understanding of loan structuring and loan servicing for both PAYG and self employed clients
- Excellent lender policy knowledge
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work in a team environment and within existing workflows
- Excellent time management and ability to prioritise tasks based on urgency
- Good working knowledge of CRM’s, Microsoft Office and Google Suite software tools
- A systems mindset – Broker Engine workflow system
- Experience with FLEX is desired but not essential.
Job ID: BBPB01
← Back to job listings