About the Employer
Our client is a niche, experienced organisation offering full ServiceNow professional and managed services across the ANZ region and were part of the first organisation to bring ServiceNow to Australia.
About the Role
The company is rapidly expanding and now has an immediate need for someone with ServiceNow systems administration experience. The service has already been “sold” and there is now a need to deliver.
The ServiceNow Systems Administrator plays a vital role in the day-to-day administration of the ServiceNow platform. The role includes configuration changes, user administration, security workflow, platform upgrades, data management and integrations.
- Attractive remuneration
- Fantastic career opportunity
- Combination of WFH and on-site
- Opportunity to be involved with a rapidly growing business
- Build your portfolio in systems administration.
Duties including but not limited to
- Provide system administration assistance to the facilities and infrastructure teams
- The day-to-day administration, configuration, and maintenance of our ServiceNow production and development instances
- Configuration of the platform to on-board and off-board users
- Provide 1st level support to requests coming in from the IT & Service Desk teams (customer) and escalate to 2nd level
- Create and configure Business Rules, UI Policies, UI Actions and Scripts
- Staff augmentation to the ongoing projects.
Skills and Experience
- 1-2 years’ experience as a ServiceNow System Administrator
- 1-2 years experience as a Systems Administrator
- Demonstrated experience in using troubleshooting skills and logically thinking through problems
- Ability to work as part of a team or on your own and a self-starter
- Experience with administering other ITSM platforms is desirable, but not a requirement
- Understanding of ITIL is desirable, but not a requirement
- Basic ServiceNow policies and scripting experience desirable
- Required to be onsite (South Yarra) on average 2 days a week depending on Public Health Orders.
Job ID: BBSA05
← Back to job listings