- Attractive salary package
- Opportunity to have impact for a successful Australian family-owned business
- Based in Keilor Park
About the Employer
Exciting times ahead to join an Australian family-owned business, specialising in innovative & sustainable solutions within the packaging industry. They have earned global award-winnings & recognition for our packaging machines & consumables backed by a supportive team.
About the Role
With UI, UX and online engagement on the rise, our client is looking for an experienced, creative & tech-savvy individual who can produce quality content across print & digital media as well as maintain their website.
Due to the company’s growth plans, they are repositioning their brand message and would like you to assist with executing their inbound marketing strategy.
You’ll be working alongside their in-house graphic designer & reporting to the Marketing Manager on deliverables.
To be successful in this role, you consider yourself to be dynamic, hands-on, analytical, a good problem-solver & have excellent time management skills.
A great opportunity arises for the right candidate to join the Marketing Team & this successful Australian family-owned business.
Available for immediate start.
Key Role & Responsibilities:
- Undertake audience research, analyse competitor activity and stay up-to-date with industry trends.
- Content writing for print, web, social media, edms & video scripts to reflect brand repositioning message, company values, packaging solutions & products.
- Work with the Sales Team & Industry influencers for joint PR, Case Studies & Testimonials.
- Liaise with an SEO Agency to ensure our website pages are up to date and content is optimised for SEO.
Develop a Social Media Strategy:
- Set targets to increase brand awareness & increase customer engagement.
- Manage the day-to-day handling of all social media channels eg. LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube & Twitter using scheduling tools.
- Educate staff on the use of social media & prepare Linkedin profiles.
- Manage budget for social media ads, re-target & re-marketing.
Must Have Skills:
- Good communicator
- 1-3 years of experience Advantageous
Skills (but not essential):
- Google Analytics
- Monitor website performance
- Respond to and troubleshoot all website issues.
- CRM experience using Zoho or Microsoft Dynamics.
Job ID: BBSM01
← Back to job listings