- Innovative and passionate IT company based in Scoresby
- Flexible office and home work hours
- New office in shared building
About the job
Optimised cloud solutions – well defined and simply delivered.
Take this opportunity to join an innovative and passionate IT company and lead a growing team of highly motivated and collaborative Technology Service professionals. Reporting to the General Manager, you will play a crucial role in overseeing day-to-day support of internal staff members in both a Managed Services and Project capacity, as well as having direct line reports, so strong people leadership is key to this exciting opportunity!
As a Service Delivery Team Lead, you will lead a team in providing outstanding service to our customers. You will monitor and drive key Service KPIs and help coordinate resources to ensure high levels of service are maintained. While not being a technical resolver role, you will lean on your technical knowledge and experience to guide and coach the team in best practice resolution.
- People management: including, but not limited to, 1 on 1’s, setting KPI’s in-line with delivery goals, performance reviews, coaching, training, on/off-boarding, recognition initiatives.
- Lead the operation of the Service Delivery Team, ensuring the day-to-day IT support meets all employees’ requirements and expectations.
- Monitor and ensure all tickets are handled effectively no matter which channel they have come through.
- Daily/weekly monitoring and response of SLA deliverables to ensure positive ongoing outcomes (including ticket quality compliance, resolution, aged ticket, system health etc.)
- Understand and utilise data to prepare and present reports to the business.
- Drive Service improvements and continually look for problems/processes that can be eliminated, automated and/or updated to reduce ticket volumes and positively improve the user and team experience.
- Problem management and oversight to ensure resolution is progressing in a timely manner.
- Actively engage in planning for future opportunities within the Service Delivery and Technical teams.
- Professionally represent the company/team/brand in internal and external meetings, establish strong relationships and work effectively in a team.
- Collaborating with colleagues when making proposed operational process alterations to assure consistency of service, consulting with the Manager during the process.
What we’d love you to bring to the role
- Possess a blend of People and Technical Leadership abilities and ideally come from a technology background.
- Previous experience in managing a team of minimum 3-5 employees.
- Ability to problem solve and guide teams across a variety of IT matters.
- Strong understanding of ITIL processes and ideally an ITIL foundation accreditation.
- Comfortable in fast paced and changing environments, managing tickets across multiple channels.
- Understanding of cloud-based technologies and environments is highly desirable
- Passion for Cloud, Automation and all things technology
- Holding previous experience in a Service Centre environment is highly desirable
- Excellent customer management skills, passion, and desire to develop and share knowledge.
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Pride yourself on being a self-starter who works well under pressure with a high attention to detail.
- Lead experience driving complex project and team deliverables
Why Excellence IT?
As part of our commitment to providing a supportive working environment that values inclusion, flexibility, diversity, and differences, we actively encourage and embrace all cultural backgrounds, genders, abilities, and circumstances.
We work flexibly and recognise the importance of your wellbeing – we are committed to finding the right balance.
Career development pathway and growth options available.
Learn with us – we will support your certifications!
Lastly, we are committed to drive excellence across the business whilst always keeping our Core Values at the heart of what we do. Our Core Values are:
- Above & Beyond: We go beyond the expectations of our clients. We want them to experience truly memorable customer service.
- Empathy: We offer genuine help; we listen and try to look at things from our client’s perspective.
- Tenacity: Following through from start to finish.
- Best Fit: We always look to find the solution that best fits our customer, and we are prepared to do things differently.
- Works independently: We work hard to solve the problem. We find solutions and don’t leave problems. We work to targets and we don’t have to be asked to succeed.
Job ID: BBTL01
← Back to job listings