- Full-time, permanent role
- Monday – Friday, No weekends
- FREE lunch every Friday!
- Employee Reward programs!
- Employee recognition/rewards monthly!
The Recruitment Alternative provides professional recruitment services to a range of SME businesses across Australia & New Zealand.
About the Role:
As a customer service, you’ll be accountable for the achievement of customer satisfaction, customer churn and sales results.
What’s great about this role:
- Salary increment after finishing the probationary period.
- Time schedule – open to negotiate
- On-going retention programs!
- Values work-life balance.
- High values and vibrant work environment
- Problem solving and an attention to details.
- Telesales and customer support.
- Providing the highest level of service to customers via answering phone enquiries and replying to emails within a set timeframe.
- Outbound phone calls to customers who are stagnant for a set period.
Skills and Experience:
- Demonstrated knowledge of the plumbing and plumbing supplies products – as advantage.
- Sufficient technical understanding of plumbing supply products – as advantage.
- Customer Service, Sales and Sales Support is an advantage
- Effective communication skills, excellent follow-through and organization skills.
- Excellent computer skills; strong quantitative skills; presentation skills; analytical and data skills.
How to apply:
All applications are to be submitted online – click APPLY. We will be reviewing applications as they are received so apply today! Please note only candidates that meet our client’s selection criteria will be contacted.
← Back to job listings