- 1-2 INTERVIEWS, START IMMEDIATELY!
- Skilled and non-skilled Labourers/Workers are welcome to apply!
- Permanent and full-time job
About the Employer
Our client has been in the construction and restoration industry for over 15 years and specialists in insurance repairs and restorations. The company has had extensive experience in the industry and has been expanding in size and knowledge ever since.
About the Role
Restoration technicians repair damage to properties from water, fire or other unlikely events. As a Restoration Technician, it requires to travel daily on different sites across Sydney Metro. You will be reporting directly to the Operations Manager and expected to have pride in your work completion, with integrity and has the capacity to manage your own site on your own.
- Great salary and compensation
- Opportunity for Career Progression
- Vehicle will be provided for experienced candidates
- Inclusive and very diversified company
- Great company culture, reflected in their retention rate
- General building maintenance and restoration
- General carpentry
- Will handle fire damage, sewerage and the like
Skills and Experience:
- At least 3 years in construction and restoration but candidates with less than 3 years’ experience are very welcome to apply.
- Willing to be trained by professionals.
- Have standard Driver’s License
- Have integrity and pride in their work
- Strong work ethic and result focus that gets the job done
Due to Government mandates, the successful applicant is required to be fully vaccinated to work in this industry
Please note only candidates that meet our client’s selection criteria will be contacted.
← Back to job listings