- Work from home option, anywhere in Australia!
- Great remuneration and opportunities to grow your cyber career
- Rapidly growing cyber security consultancy.
The Recruitment Alternative provides professional recruitment services to a range of SME businesses across Australia & New Zealand.
About the Role:
The Senior Cyber Security Specialist is a subject matter expert and advisor on cyber risk and security compliance requirements for our clients. The role will suit someone who is willing to proactively support clients through their cyber journey, drive client initiatives leveraging specialist capabilities from the wider team, business-focussed, and capable of engaging stakeholders at all levels.
Working with many diverse clients, across sectors and of all shapes and sizes, you will bring experience in implementing and aligning to security frameworks (primarily ISO27001), audit and security program management.
What’s great about this role:
- Flexible work arrangements.
- Great remuneration ($ 150-175K + Super and open to negotiating for the right candidates)
- High exposure across the industry, as well as working with a growing and diversified team.
Reporting to the Head of Service Delivery, you will:
- Lead the delivery of client engagements providing subject matter expertise to clients and our team.
- Contribute to the development and implementation of clients’ cyber security initiatives.
- Support the coordination of client engagements with our Project Coordinator.
- Support the sales process through the development of RFP, SOW, and proposals and scope validation discussions.
- Contribute to internal uplift initiatives to ensure continuous evolution of our services to clients.
Skills and Experience:
You will have:
- A positive ‘can-do’ attitude, looking to excel, and support a team of like-minded professionals
- Strong demonstrable experience in either or both:
- o Managing a cyber security function and is looking to provide that expertise to multiple clients
- o Previous cyber security consulting leading engagements with focus on cyber security programs, standards implementation, and strategy development.
- Strong demonstrable experience with the implementation and management of industry cyber security standards such as NIST, PCI-DSS, APRA CPS-234, ASD Essential 8, and ISO27001 requirements.
- Knowledge of technical security controls and keeping up to date with security technologies.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to demonstrate your ability to talk to various stakeholders and teams across a business
- Security certifications are always desirable; however, knowledge and demonstrable practical experience are critical.
- Experience working with M365, AWS and/or Google Cloud platforms, especially in relation to native capabilities and controls, and policy development, would be highly regarded.
- Australian citizenship or permanent resident.
Our client promotes a flexible work environment and encourages everyone to be a contributor to expand and enhance their capabilities to help clients achieve their security objectives.
How to apply:
All applications are to be submitted online – click APPLY. We will be reviewing applications as they are received so apply today! Please note only candidates that meet our client’s selection criteria will be contacted.
Job ID: BT10939/2.0
← Back to job listings