- Immediate start!
- Convenient location close to public transport and parking space.
- Work in an environment that promotes support, training and positive culture.
The Recruitment Alternative provides professional recruitment services to a range of SME businesses across Australia & New Zealand.
About the role:
General administrative tasks and the majority of client communication is by phone and email, with relatively few walk-ins. Will be working alongside an experienced team that will provide training and support.
What’s great about this role:
- Long-term employment.
- Full-time and permanent position.
- Positive and Good Team Environment!
- Mon – Friday | No weekends!
- Demonstrate strong customer-focused enquiries management via email, telephone or in-person.
- Accompanying administrative duties as needed.
- Any other duties and tasks as reasonably directed by your supervisor/manager.
- Working collaboratively in an energetic team environment.
Skills and Experience:
- Experience in customer service, (not essential if Dental background or previous sales).
- Basic computer skills and MYOB experience is an advantage.
- 2-3 years working in an office environment is preferred.
- Knowledge of Dental products would be an awesome advantage.
How to apply:
All applications are to be submitted online – click APPLY. We will be reviewing applications as they are received so apply today! Please note only candidates that meet our client’s selection criteria will be contacted.
Job ID: BT11007/1.0
← Back to job listings