- Attractive Salary Package & Parking available on Site
- Small Family Owned Business – Great Culture
- Flexible & Supportive Work Environment
About the Employer
Our client is Australia’s leading wholesale supplier of trophies, awards and giftware. They have a long and successful history as a market leader. Based in South Sydney with ample parking on site, our client designs, sources and supplies an extensive range of products to retailers and re-sellers across Australia and New Zealand.
They are a small family owned business with a friendly team of 25 people, all working together in a fantastic culture / working environment. The business has achieved steady growth over a long period of time and is now seeking to expand its customer service & sales offering with a new full-time hire.
About the Role
Our client is looking for an applicant well versed in Customer Service who can hit the ground running and employ a strong work ethic. This role will primarily be responsible for receiving, processing and following up on customer purchase orders, handling queries, sales as well as assisting the management team with business generation/leads, customer retention and marketing initiatives.
With a minimum of 5 years solid work experience, you will be confident in your ability to perform tasks unsupervised, have great communication and problem-solving skills. In exchange you will enjoy the benefits of a small business with a successful track-record and a family friendly office in a fantastic location with excellent working conditions.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Customer relationship management – receiving and processing customer orders
- Handling and resolving customer queries
- Sales & assisting with business generation and new leads, product launches, following up on web leads, making outbound phone calls
- Assisting with Marketing campaigns – Catalogues/Brochures
- Assisting with Accounts
- Liaising with warehouse staff and management team
To be successful for this role you must have the following
- At least 5 years’ experience in customer service or a sales role
- Experience in B2B (business to business sales), product-based or wholesale industries preferred however not essential
- Excellent customer service skills with the ability to work under pressure
- Strong communicator with sound judgement and problem-solving ability
- Attention to detail, professional, energetic and proactive
- Previous experience with ERM / CRM or similar systems
- Graphic design skills or experience with marketing materials & campaigns would be highly valued, however not essential
- Additional IT experience highly regarded, but not essential
On offer is a great opportunity to work in a fantastic culture, long term stable role with an attractive salary package. If you are experienced in Customer Service, have a diverse background and looking to work for a stable company that you can grow with, then this is the place for you.
Please forward your cover letter and resume in WORD format.
Please note only candidates that meet our client’s selection criteria will be contacted.
Job ID: CCTC02
← Back to job listings