- Great remuneration package
- Autonomous Role
- Flexible working arrangements
About the Employer
Our client is a well-established engineering consultancy firm specialising in Civil, Structural and Geotechnical engineering in the Melbourne market and looking to expand into the Sydney market.
From its humble beginnings, it has continually grown and is now recognised as one of the leaders in the industry. Catering to the engineering needs of the local building industry, they take pride in providing quality of work, professional and prompt service to their clients.
About the Role:
The right person will work closely with the BDM (based in Melbourne) to establish a customer base in Sydney. This person will continue working on projects in Melbourne until the Sydney customer base has been developed. They will work closely with our clients, engineers and drafters to develop high quality structural documentation and advice, always aiming to ensure they become the supplier of choice whilst adhering to their core values.
The right person with need to communicate well to understand and deliver on customer needs and standards. We are looking for an enthusiastic and motivated person who is well organised, with a strong work ethic and attention to details.
- Join a well-established long-standing Melbourne Company
- Opportunity to develop and grow the Sydney Office/Customers
- Career stability & progression
- New business development
- Manage and retain existing business
- Pursue profitable growth opportunities
- Weekly activity reporting
Skills and Experience:
- High level of customer service
- Presentable and confident to attend client meetings
- Proactive thinking and requires strong communication and organisation skills
- Ability to work autonomously and confidently while dealing with colleagues interstate
- A strong level of sales and marketing experience is essential
- Ability to interact and develop new contacts in NSW
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in structural engineering
- A degree in engineering
Please note only candidates that meet our client’s selection criteria will be contacted.
← Back to job listings