- Established accounting firm with over 40 years in the industry.
- Relaxed, quiet working environment, no high pressure.
- Part time – 4 days
About the Employer
Our client has been established 40 years as a professional accounting practice. Their focus in Australia is committed to providing a comprehensive range of practical Business advisory accounting, tax and audit services for their clients in today’s economic environment.
About the Role:
This role is an essential part of the organisation making it run smoothly throughout the day by providing secretarial, administrative and reception support. The individual will have excellent communication and interpersonal skills. They will be organised, reliable and have a mature attitude with a strong attention to details.
- Established Accounting practice – 40 years.
- Long-term employee retention.
- Part time position – 4 days.
- Close to Wynyard train station.
- Responding to incoming phone, email or in-person queries.
- Provide administrative support, including organising meetings and appointments, maintaining filing systems, managing office supplies and data entry.
- Prepare and edit correspondence, reports, presentations and confidential correspondence.
- Performs reception duties as required.
Skills and Experience:
- + 5 years administration and office support.
- Accounting office experience would bonus.
- Accurate typing skills.
- Excellent communication and phone manner.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to work small team and get on with others.
Please note only candidates that meet our client’s selection criteria will be contacted.
Job ID: CG10884/03
← Back to job listings