- Generous bonus system twice a year
- Collaborative company culture
- Close to public transport & onsite parking
- $60k – $75k + super + Bonus
The Recruitment Alternative provides professional recruitment services to a range of SME businesses across Australia & New Zealand.
About the Role
As Accounts Payable officer, you would be responsible for completing accounts payable operations for the company, including the production of periodic financial reports & maintaining the standards set for accounting records detailed in the standard operating procedure for the company.
What’s great about this role:
- Twice yearly bonus
- Collaborative company culture & long established team
- Great Location – close to public transport & onsite parking
- Overseas Creditors inquires, reconciliation & contra payment
- Daily direct credit allocation and creation of debtor organisations in the Cargowise Database
- Weekly payments transferred from Consultancy to Logistics
- Collection of Debtors monies owing as required to assist the debt collection manager
- General office administration, reception support, reporting maintenance requests through the Goodman portal, ordering supplies for the office printers
Skills and Experience:
- Minimum of 2+ years experience in Accounts Payable
- Strong Microsoft Office (intermediate Excel skills)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Able to work to deadlines
How to apply
All applications are to be submitted online – click APPLY. We will be reviewing applications as they are received so apply today! Please note only candidates that meet our client’s selection criteria will be contacted.
← Back to job listings