- Flexible part time role
- Easy going family run business
- Autonomous role
About the Employer
Our client specialises in office fit outs for businesses in Melbourne, Geelong and Regional Victoria. They have a wide range of quality office products to help design the perfect workspaces for their clients. They have top knowledge and expertise to handle office designs and furniture requirements in a professional and timely manner.
About the Role:
As the Marketing Coordinator you will be reporting into the Director. Your primary role will be to generate leads for the sales team. Working closely with management to find the best way to achieve and deliver this plan. While doing this you will be expected to maintain a good relationship with other key accounts, manage the social media of the business and develop a professional newsletter on a monthly basis.
- Flexible part time working arrangements
- Work in a small friendly family run business
- Graphic Design for sales collateral, website, social media, marketing campaigns etc.
- Coordinate marketing activities and implementing marketing plans
- Social media management
- Develop monthly email newsletters
Skills and Experience:
- Previous Graphic Design experience would be ideal
- Experience working in marketing would be an advantage
- Understanding current marketing methods
- Experience with Adobe InDesign
- Be self-driven and able to work in a team environment
Please note only candidates that meet our client’s selection criteria will be contacted.
Job ID: CGMC04
← Back to job listings